Hey, my name is Marcus Mojo. I’m going to tell you a bit about myself outside the industry. I am a modest, down to earth type of guy. I love doing things for others, and helping. My true passions in life are working out and nutrition. And when I say working out that doesn’t mean I’m a gym rat, but I love running, cycling, baseball, bowling (I know, kind of dorky).
Now, first off I love my job, it’s fun, meeting new people, man or women get me going! I also love to dance a few times a month and do some manual labor. There’s nothing like coming home from a hard day’s work and just relaxing. Some of my favorite things are baseball, the gym, being with friends, and eggs.
A little bit more…
- Height : 6’0″
- Weight : 190
- Clothing Size : Medium / Large pending
- Shoe Size : 13
- Zodiac : Pisces
- Chinese Zodiac : Snake
- Lucky Number : 33
- Favorite time of the year : Summer
- Favorite TV Show : Son of Anarchy, Glee, American Idol, Rescue Me
- Favorite Sport : ESPN News
- Favorite Sport Team : San Francisco Giants
- Favorite Holiday : Christmas
- Favorite Colour : Baby Blue
- Favorite Music : Reggae
- Favorite Hobby : Bowling
- Favorite Actress : Shannon Elizabeth
- Favorite Actor : Adam Sandler
- Favorite Movie : Blind Side
- Turn On : Nice Body
- Turn Off : Bad hygiene
More About Marcus
Marcus has considered body building for a while, trained twice a day a few years ago to be able to reach his goal of 250 lbs of pure muscle, and to be shredded.
He loves to spend time with his family, with his sisters and their kids. He is very lucky to have a family that supports who he is and what he does. He loves dogs, and horse races but the later only on special occasions, and of course he loves cheesecakes, red velvet in particular.